- Beach, K. (1990). From School to Work: A Social and Psychological History of Math in a Nepali Village. HIMALAYA, the Journal of the Association for Nepal and Himalayan Studies, 10(2), 8.
- Martin, L. M., & Beach, K. (1992). Technical and Symbolic Knowledge in CNC Machining: A Study of Technical Workers of Different Backgrounds.
- Scribner, S., & Beach, K. (1993). An activity theory approach to memory. Applied Cognitive Psychology, 7(3), 185-190
- Beach, K. (1993). Becoming a Bartender: The Role of External Memory Cues in a Work-directed Educational Activity. Applied Cognitive Psychology, 7(3), 191-204.
- Beach, K. (1999). Consequential Transitions: A Sociocultural Expedition beyond Transfer in Education. Review of research in education, 24(1), 101-139.
Back to People Directory